Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Richard Buttrey Richard Buttrey is offline

Default Active range/selection?

On 15 Sep 2006 04:46:27 -0700, "anita" wrote:

Hi,

I would like to have a macro which picks up my selected range in a
workbook, similair to the activecell. So when I select a range in my
workbook, it will be set as range in my macro.

I've tried active.range but this doens't work (something like this: Set
dd = Active.Range). I can't find it in the list properties/methods in
vba.
Could somebody help me?
Thanks in advance.

If your range is a contiguous range with no columns or rows with null
values, then with the active cell somewhere in the range you could use

Set dd = ActiveCell.CurrentRegion

HTH

__
Richard Buttrey