Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Excel_Learner Excel_Learner is offline

Default Dont show formula in formula bar

Thanks for your quick reply Steve.....my question is that I dont want to show
my formula in formula bar that is there in cells...
for example if
a1 b1 c1
in c1 i have a formula =sum(A1:b1) and the value is there. but when i come
to cell c1 formula appears in formula bar...i dont want to show that in
formula bar...

hope u know now what i need...please help

Hitesh

"Steve Jones" wrote:

If you still want the formula bar displayed and just your formulas hidden
you can FORMAT, CELLS, PROTECTION, HIDDEN.

You will need to protect worksheet (TOOLS,PROTECT, PROTECT SHEET)

Steve

"Excel_Learner" wrote in message
I do not want to show my formula in formula bar.

can anybody help????