Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AWeb AWeb is offline

Default Hiding a ComboBox with a Checkbox

I could use a little help getting around the error I am getting when
trying to hide a combobox with a checkbox. Basically, what I am trying
to do is unhide/hide rows and the rows have comboboxes in them. If I
choose a checkbox, and still have the focus set in the combobox I am
attempting to hide, I get an error. If I choose other checkboxes, and
then come back to that checkbox, I do not get the error. I will not be
the only one using this worksheet and I really need a work around. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

The Run-time I am getting is '-2147417848 (80010108)' Method 'Hidden'
of object 'Range' failed.

When I try and debug I cannot get past the line that hides the row with
the combobox. From the worksheet I can see the proper rows hidden, but
it is somehow getting caught up. I have tried to use On Error Resume
Next with no avail. I have also tried to just add code to select a
Range in a cell nearby to get the focus out of the checkbox and that
will not work either.