Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier Roger Govier is offline

Default Function to skil blank cells/lookup specific value

Hi Holli

We could probably achieve the same thing with Advanced Filter, to
extract the data automatically to a second sheet.
This could be combined with a macro, to carry out the extraction and
either Hide or Delete the unwanted columns.
If you want to mail me a complete sheet with all of the 21 sets of data
you talk about, I would be happy to take a look for you.
To mail direct, remove NOSPAM from my email address.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"HBuck" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Roger,

Thanks for your help. The information about the formulas was more of a
response to Shail's solution. I need to have something automatically
created, that will update dynamically. I am working with a sheet that
has 21 'forms' where the information will be filled out by various
people, so I need to have a separate sheet with a report that
references certain fields within a range on all of the sheets. I'm
getting tired just thinking about it.

There may be the chance that what I am looking for can't be done. I
have to see.

I'm actually going to use your solution for a different problem that I
had, so thanks again!

Holli

Roger Govier wrote:
Hi

I didn't suggest using any formulae, arrays or otherwise.
Just apply the filter, then mark the range of visible rows and carry
out
the Copy and Paste etc. as described.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"HBuck" wrote in message
s.com...
Thank you Roger and Shail.

In doing some research on my end, I discovered that there could be
issues when it comes to pasting arrays in Office 2000 (which I am
working on at the moment). Would that change the formula that I
would
use?

~H