Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How can I move Excel to my new computer?

And even that may be contigent on what country you're in.

Bernard Liengme wrote:

WRONG: if Excel was preinstalled then it cannot legally be installed on
another PC

--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Allllen" wrote in message
How did you install it on your old computer in the first place? Use the
same
process.

If you bought your old computer with Excel already installed, you should
have received installation disks with that. Just bang them in your new
computer and follow the instructions.

If you don't have any installation disks, i think you are a bit stuck.
--
Allllen

"Brad" wrote:

I bought a new computer. I have Excel 2002 (10.6501.6714) SP3 on my old
computer. I need it on my new computer. How can I move it from my old
computer to my new computer? Both computers are running Windows XP,
Version
2002, Service Pack 2.

--

Dave Peterson