Gordon

jtinne wrote:
I was hoping fo something more simple. Multiple people will be using this
work book. I was hoping to find something were someone could just go to one
page and enter say number "2136" and it would pull up information on that
item, for instance the location, description ect.

I'm basing what I'm trying do on a vlookup program I did looking locations
by the location number.

Thank You

That sounds more like a database query rather than a spreadsheet search
- have you considered importing the spreadsheet data into Access?

Gordon Burgess-Parker
Director
www.gbpcomputing.co.uk