Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Charlotte Charlotte is offline

Default Fixed decimals worksheet specific

Thanks, but still didn't work. Got an error when I first went into the file
about security. Tried changing level to medium (as was suggested) then
close, reopen and select enable, but still didn't work.

Must be something about the file or what I'm doing. Thanks anyway.
--
Charlotte

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

And don't forget it is sheet_activate code.

After pasting the code into the module, you must switch to another sheet then
re-select(activate) the sheet to get fixed decimals.

Gord

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:15:54 +0100, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Are you sure you pasted it in the same worksheet code module that you
entered the data?