Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Ron Ron is offline

Default Lottery check

Some were text formatted. I dhanged them all and it all works as you said.
Thanks again Max. We'll be in SQ Oct 22 thru Nov 7.
Ron in Ottawa, Canada
How's your Access?

"Max" wrote:

Just a further thought .. if there's the possibility of the source winning
numbers and/or picked numbers being either "text-entered" -- ie numbers
entered with a preceding apostrophe, or entered into cells pre-formatted as
text (the pre-formatting as text unknown to you, of course), then use this
slightly tweaked version instead:

=SUMPRODUCT(--ISNUMBER(MATCH(B1:G1+0,Sheet1!$A$1:$F$1+0,0)))

The "+0" to both source ranges will coerce the text numbers (if any) to real
numbers for correct results.
--
Max
Singapore