Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miranda Miranda is offline

Default How do I insert a copied the row to multiple places in Excel?

I need to copy a row then skip couple rows to inert the copied row to
multiple places. I tried to copy a row first then select places that I would
like to inert. But it shows a message -The command you chose cannot be
performed with multiple selections. Select a single range and click the
command again. So I have to insert empted rows first, then, select the
inserted empted rows again to paste the data. Is there any easy way to do it?