Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Excel - Buttons Changing Format

Sometimes these controls work better if the zoom is 100%.

And I've also found that if I used the controls from the Forms toolbar (not the
control toolbox toolbar), they behave much nicer--a lot less features, but nicer
behavior.

KMH wrote:

I have an intermittent odd issue with command buttons placed on an Excel
sheet. They are setup so that they should Not size or move with cells, but
they still seem to change size, move and even change font size within them
(the font size change even has the right setting but you have to click to
change it so that it will use the setting it has).

Any suggestions on what could cause this and possible solutions?
Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson