Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Florida User Florida User is offline

Default Can I filter a row depending on the colour that I've highlight

Go to this site and download the EasyFilter free add-in - It has sorting
options including colot

http://www.rondebruin.nl/

"Bob Umlas" wrote:

If you're talking about FONT color:
If your data is in A1:E100 and the column you want to test is D, you can
select F1, then define a name, say Color, to be =Get.Cell(24,Sheet1!D1)
(make sure the D1 is relative (No "$"). Then in F1 enter =Color and fill
down. this will return a value from 0-16 (so really fancy colors may not
work here) and you can filter by this column.
If you're talking about PATTERN color, use =Get.Cell(38,Sheet1!D1)

"Tricky" wrote in message
oups.com...
That's the question really....

Can I filter a row depending on the colour that I've highlighted it
with?

I have a spreadsheet with lots of different highlighted fields in rows.
I want to be able to filter out all but one colour for example?

Any ideas?

Thanks.