Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Todd D. Todd D. is offline

Default Opening workbook

I'll try to explain in a different way...

When you save your workbook and later re-open that workbook, it opens at the
exact same cell from which you closed the workbook. Here's my issue...

I have a workbook w/3 worksheets, if i close excel while working on sheet
2-cell EU32 then i re-open the workbook, it will put me at sheet 3-cell FF
258.

This is a shared workbook that hasn't been merged yet, just started the share.

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote:

No. Not unless you have some code executing when the file is opened. Do
you know if you have any code (macros) in that file? Is this problem with
only this one file? HTH Otto
"Todd D." <Todd wrote in message
When i save my workbooks then i open that same workbook back up, it opens
in
a completely different workbook w/in the same file and a different cell.

I have 3 worksheets and i'm working on worksheet #2 but after i
save/close/re-open, it will open on worksheet #3 and at the farthest cell
right.

Does this make sense?