Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Michael is offline

Default Consolidating data - removing consolidation

Kathrine, if I understand it, after consolidating three sheets into a fourth,
you want to remove the links. If this is correct, you could select all the
data in the fourth sheet and copy, paste special, values to change the link
formulas to data. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Kathrine J Wathne" wrote:

I have consolidated data from 3 sheets - and the sum is shown in the forth
sheet. I have also created a link to the source data.

Now I want to remove the consolidation again - but I just canĀ“t seem to
remove this from the 4th sheet. How can I remove the consolidation and get
back to normal??

Kathrine, Stavanger, Norway