Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
indraneel indraneel is offline

Default cell resizing problems

i dont now wether this will work but try auto Resizing it

ie
select all cells and then on the column a b c d double click when the
mover arrow appears that helped me recently

Regards
indraneel
Dave F wrote:
Excel has a habit of doing that.
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"P. Cruser" wrote:

when I try and auto resize a row it often will not exand to the correct size
allowing me to read all of the text. When I manually do it it will stay for
a while and then days down the road I come back and it has somehow reverted
back to the orriginal size that does not allow me to read all of the text.
Some rows that are much to large and I make them smaller because resizing
doesn't automatically do it will revert back to a larger row size taking up
more space on the printed document. This is not a problem with a document
having a couple rows, but I'm working with almost 1500 lines and it is a
challenge to change every time before I print.