Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John John is offline

Default how do i enter the formula?

processing volume/commission formula wrote:

I am making residuals/commission sheet in excel... and the way it works is
that if the total processing volume is 1M... they will receive $2000
commission. So if lets say the processing volume for the month of june is
100,134.80, how much commission will they receive? How do I enter that as a
formula?

I am assuming that they will only receive full payments of $2000 for
each 1m volume. If that is correct the formula would be:

=rounddown(A1/1000000,0)*2000

A1 is the cell refereance where your volume would sit (10,013,480)

Regards,

John