Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Hours calculation in 24h format

Format the decimals as time. Right-click on the cell, select format, and
apply the time format as you choose. Excel will convert decimal time
measurements into 24h measurements (i.e., 3.5 becomes 3:30 AM etc.)

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"LMC" wrote:

How can I calculate the total of all the hours and minutes like : 3:40 +
9:56 + 2:10 etc
This is the real problem because of the décimals

Thanks again for the effort

LMC

"LMC" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hello Everyone,
Can someone help me on this (I think little) problem?
I now that my demand has been n demanded times and every time that we need
something, it's impossible to find the right information on the net so my
question is:

I would like to calculate the time between an arrival and departure in 24h
format for my work.

Example : Cell A1 arrival 9:30h, Cell A2 departure 12:30h, Cell A3 arrival
13:30h, Cell A4 departure 18:45h

Thanks for the answer

LMC