Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave F Dave F is offline

Default Excel 2K- Is Page break view limited to 16 pages?

I've had similar problems with page break view in xl 2000. It seems buggy.

Dave
--
Brevity is the soul of wit.

"Martin Folley" wrote:

I am trying to use manula page breaks to format some data, but arrive at a
point where page 16 covers the last three columns of my data. I want to
format this into pages 16, 17 and 18.

When I drag the right edge of page 16 toward the left so that it isolates
one column of data, I would expect a page 17 to be generated. Instead, the
two remaing columns a displayed with a grey background, as if on a
pasteboard. They do not print.

Is there a limit somewhere that is set by default?
(I have cleared any print areas.)

Thanks, Martin.