Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Janine Janine is offline

Default can you help link images to excel.

HI,

I am trying to find a way to link photo's from a file to seperate excel
worksheets. the thing is it's on a mac and the link option does not
come up. Another thing is that i want the photos to be placed on the
excel sheets corresponding to each category automatically. if this is
possible please let me know.

I am giving you an example to see if it helps;
Animals, people, buildings and architecture etc, there are 26
categories altogether. and a total of 170 photos which we are always
adding to.

Thanks in advance and hope you can help.