Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Control plus click will not select multiple boxes

You mention 3 different scenarios in which CTRL + click does not work properly.

1. Selecting multiple cells in Excel

2. Selecting something in Photowise

3. Selecting multiple files in Windows Explorer or equivalent.

Maybe you have a problem with the new keyboard, not Excel?

Check your setup and your keyboard manual.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 13:46:01 -0700, Ken Cooke
wrote:

I have got a new keyboard (wireless) and using control plus left mouse click
will not allow me to select multiple boxes in Excel (or Photowise). The
"Plus" just jams and if I release the "Ctrl" button I have lost My first box.
(The same Problem happens when trying to open files I can only open one at a
time. What has gone wrong?