Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trekguy1 trekguy1 is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

Hi,

I'm trying to "white out" the text in a cell if a certain value is displayed
(the cell has an existing formula in it already). What formula can I use in
the conditional formatting window to white out multiple (about 18) specific
values if they show up in the cell? And how do I maintain using my original
formula in this cell if the displayed value is not one of my 18.

Also, if I'm able to "white out" the cell described above, I need to "white
out" the cell next to it at the same time (which has a different formula
already in it). Can the formatting from the first cell be copied to the
second cell if the conditions are met in the first cell?

Help (and a BIG thank you!)