Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Scott Loga Scott Loga is offline

Default How to change Template Comments/Tips?

I found the answer. It is under Data/Validation.

Regards,

Scott Loga

"Scott Loga" wrote:

I am using Excel 2003. I am using the Expense Statement Template which comes
with Excel. This template contains comments or some sort of tips when you
click on certain cells. On this particular template there is a section
called "Offical Use Only". When I click on one of the cells in this area, I
receive a pop-up or comment/tip which explains the use of these cells. How
can I change, delete, or modifiy the contents of these comments/tip?
Respectfully, Scott Loga