Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
schaapiee schaapiee is offline

Default VB Cell Formatting

I am looking to setup borders within the range of active cells, meaning
if there is data in the furthest right column and data in the furthest
down row, then to fill all cells encompassed in that intersection with
a certain border scheme. The range will change per each report, so I
need a dynamic range figured.

I am also looking for code where the row will fill with background
color, not the entire row only the cells that have data in them. And
again, the ranges will fluctate so a simple macro with the range
selected will not be beneficial.

Thanks for your help, let me know if questions.
~schaapiee