Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
S Davis S Davis is offline

Default Counting instances of found text (Excel error? Or user error?)

Just as a follow up, it appears that my named ranges are causing the
problem. By simply typing in the references manually (RBCJobTitle06 is
= 'Ret Best Case Detail'!B5:B154), the results are accurate once again.

This worries me... extremely... as my entire workbook may be
innaccurate, and it's 3 months of work. Ugh. I have 181 named ranges
being used right now, all fairly similar. Man alive this is frustrating.