Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
mama no teeth mama no teeth is offline

Default Worksheets are not protected - but Tools menu has unprotect w/s?

I think you a have a VBA code been written to protect your workbook.

"dennyjo" wrote:

We work with over 200 password protected files. These are not shared files.
We have had a problem with one of our files where all of the worksheets
except one are not protected any more.
But when I go to the tools menu - It shows Unprotect worksheet and asks for
the password. As if all of the sheets are protected - but they aren't.
If I unprotect and then re-protect the sheets with the password the sheets
are locked.
I just don't know how this could have happened and don't want it to happen
again. Any ideas?