Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Allllen Allllen is offline

Default Add a line

To insert a new line under line 7 with the same formatting as line 7, use
this code

Rows("8:8").Insert Shift:=xlDown

To insert 3 lines, you could do it like this

Rows("8:10").Insert Shift:=xlDown

or you might want to try something like this

For x = 1 to 3
Rows("8:8").Insert Shift:=xlDown
Next x

replacing the 3 with however many lines you want to add.
--
Allllen

"umuckatie" wrote:

I have a voucher I created in an excel spreadsheet (not a form or
anything but on the worksheet itself). I need to be able to have the
users click on a command button to add a new line. I tried doing it
myself but I need the line added in the middle of the document using
the same format as the line above. However, when I did it, it would
delete the line underneath. How do I have it insert a line in the
middle? And is it possible to have them insert more than one line?
Thanks.

--
umuckatie