doco

Default Drill Down in PivotTables

I have a data table listing various attributes (columns) of sale items
(rows). I have created a pivot table on this array. In the pivot table I
have asked for row data on 'size' and column data on 'category' then data on
average of 'price'. All works fine except when selecting the drop down on
'category' I cannot UNCHECK items in the resulting listbox. This happens
periodically with any PivotTable I make and seems to be no ryme or reason
behind this frustrating fallderall!

Under 'Table Options' the 'Enable Drilldown' checkbox is checked...

Any suggestions as to a configuration I have missed or ??? would be greatly
appreciated.

TIA
doco