jtinne

Okay I understand vlookup will not work and based on all the responses I've
have recieved, I need to use VBE. I have never used that before and don't
even know where to begin. If anymore can offer some tips, please do.

Thank You.

"jtinne" wrote:

I need a couple formulas to search a range of sheets on my workbook.

The first one needs to be able to seach through a range of sheets (exp.
sheet 20 to sheet 27) and find my value then I want it to display the name of
the sheet it is on.

Second is to seach a range of sheets then display a value of a specific cell
on that sheet it is found on.

Thank you for the help!