Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default selecting cells which contain formulas but return blanks

Check each cell for a value of "".

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"hot dogs" wrote in message
I have a spreadsheet which returns a list of parts depending on

information
entered. Depending on the information entered some rows in the list will
return blank from their formulas. I would like to write a macro to delete
these blank cells after the list has been created, however the 'Go To'
command function will not detect the blank cells as blank cells as they

have
a formula entered into them. How can I select these cells and delete them
from my list, without having to select them and delete them row by row?