Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vince Vince is offline

Default Resetting page numbers

Will appreciate some help with the code. Yes, I am printing "Page x of pages
Y", which I'll like to continue.

Thanks

Vince

"Bill Pfister" wrote:

Using a macro, you can print the job as two sections. The first print job
will be up to the manual break, then the second print job will be everything
after the break. Within the macros, you can specify the starting page
number. The only issue will be if you're printing "page x of pages y",
because "y" will not be accurate without some manipulation. Make sense?

Let me know if you need help with the code.

Bill

"Vince" wrote:

-There is one manual pagebreak on one of the pages
-There are automatic page breaks
-I am willing to use macros (if there are no other solutions)

Thanks

Vince

"Bill Pfister" wrote:

Vince, a couple questions to help find a solution:
-Is there one manual pagebreak on each page or just on one of the pages?
-Are there any automatic pagebreaks?
-Would you be willing to use macros for printing?

Regards,
Bill

"Vince" wrote:

I have a worksheet which prints 20 pages at the current print setting. I have
one manual page break.

Is it possible to have excel restart the page numbers from that page break.

your help is appreciated.

Vince