Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default My formula's answer is calculated, but disappears

Maybe the cell has conditional formatting applied to it.

"Niki" wrote in message
I did try that, it didn't work. Messing with the font doesn't change it.

"PCLIVE" wrote:

Try changing the text color for those cells. Chances are that the text
color is the same color as the cell background.

"Niki" wrote in message
I have an excel document here where I have the same formula in a column
of
boxes. 2 of these boxes look blank, but when highlighted you can see
the
answer - but only highlighted. How do I fix this?