Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
shail shail is offline

Default Autosum and Manual Sum not working

Try using "Trace". This will lead you to from where the data is coming
up. Also look for Circular References (if there is). Just today I
helped our accountant over the same issue the same way.

Thanks,

Shail

Gaileen wrote:
I want to simply add several rows in a column - all containing currency
formatted cells. No matter what I do the total always appears as "0.00". My
formula seems pretty straightforward: =SUM(G7:G135). I've researched this
for the past 2 hrs. and even had our IT people involved, but no seems to be
able to help. I have a fairly large spreadsheet and don't want to have to
revert to my calculator. Anyone?