Jim Rech

I'd start trouble shooting by eliminating all auto-opening workbooks and
add-ins. That would entail unchecking everything under Tools, Add-ins and
by removing all workbooks in your XLSTART folders (there are 2). Also the
folder (if any) indicated under Tools, Options, General, "At Startup Open
All Files In".

--
Jim Rech
Excel MVP