Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Leslie M Leslie M is offline

Default Adding/Analyzing Data From One Worksheet to Another

I am making a report to track the sales steps and processes for a car lot.
The log has been set up with all of the different columns that I need. I
would like for the second page of the workbook to analyze/add the data and
statistics that will be entered into the log. My question is, how do I make
it do that?!? More specifically, if I want to say, "Add up all of the
customer statements taken by Denise from the sheet named "Sept 06", and that
data can be found from F3 through F5, and the salesperson's name can be found
from C3 through C55. I'm not sure of what formula to use, or how to set it
up to pull from the previous page. Thanks!!!