Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B Kevin B is offline

Default Spinners - minimum and maximum

Make sure that the Controls tool bar is visible and click the design mode
button to activate design mode.

Right click on your spinner control and select properties and set the
Min/Max values for the spinner. Close the properties window and exit design
mode.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Brad" wrote:

I have one spinner that has a limitation of 1 to 51 - with a step of one.
(no problem)

I have another spinner that I would like to have a limitation of 1 to
(52-spinner 1).

I'm having problems with (52-spinner 1) limit. Data validation isn't
working - what do I need to do?

What I'm trying to do is allow the user to select which week will be their
start week (for graphing) and then be able to go - a selected number of weeks
after that (and I would like the spinners to be smart enough not to exceed 52
weeks) - Could one spinner do this? I realize I have just asked two
questions.