Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Brad Brad is offline

Default Spinners - minimum and maximum

I have one spinner that has a limitation of 1 to 51 - with a step of one.
(no problem)

I have another spinner that I would like to have a limitation of 1 to
(52-spinner 1).

I'm having problems with (52-spinner 1) limit. Data validation isn't
working - what do I need to do?

What I'm trying to do is allow the user to select which week will be their
start week (for graphing) and then be able to go - a selected number of weeks
after that (and I would like the spinners to be smart enough not to exceed 52
weeks) - Could one spinner do this? I realize I have just asked two
questions.