Gavim Francis

Default Problems with sorting a pivot table

Hi, I've got an annoying problem in sorting my pivot table and just
cannot find the right option to solve it. Here's the layout of my
Pivot Table -

Column A = the client type, this is either 1, 2, 3 or 4
Column B = Client name - a, b, c, d...
Column C = the names of the 2 companies that have sold to the clients
(y and z)
Column D = the amount that 'a' spent with y and the amount they spent
with z.

I'm trying to sort the table in descending order of the 'z' income in
Column D but whenever I try to do this (Field Settings.. Advanced
Descending Column D) it just sorts by Column B on the gross total of
the sales by y and z.

How can I sort Column B on the total of Column D that is made by
company z? Not the total by y and z.

I hope this makes sense, thanks!