Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
marrie marrie is offline

Default trying to select multiple cells

thanks. I got it to work after trying a few times.
"SteveW" wrote in message
Should do
select a5
F8
F5
enter c10
click ok
works for me.

Steve

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:16:39 +0100, marrie wrote:

I thought f8 then f5 and type the cell youwanted to go to and that would
iselectt. but it didn't work for some reason.
"SteveW" wrote in message
Select first cell, then Hold Shift while move select cell to the other
corner cell

Or you can use F8 as follows
Select first cell, then press F8 now movement of the selected cell will
produce a select area.

To produce multiple blocks
Shift F8 will keep the selected area, now move to another area, Shift F8
to start a new block

Steve

On Sun, 10 Sep 2006 04:45:01 +0100, marrie wrote:

Hello. I can't remember how to select multiple cells in this worksheet.
example I want to select a1 to i11 or something. I need to use the
keyboard
for this as I am visually impaired and cannot use a mouse. Thanks.