Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
chad chad is offline

Default Match Lookup question

Hey everyone, I am not sure what the best way is to handle this so I thought
that maybe some of you could help point me in the right direction. In my
worksheet (Sheet1) I have the following data:

Sheet1:

a b c d e
1 Promo1 Promo1 Promo2 Promo2 Promo2
2 Week1 Week2 Week3 Week4 Week5
3 Menu Item1 .2 .3 .15 .26 .16
4 Menu Item2 .4 .28 .56 .6
..68
5 Menu Item3 .25 .32 .45 .8 .15

And just to specifiy there are many more promo's and many more menu items in
my sheet so this is an oversimplification of the data.

That being said, I would like to sum the data for a specific Menu Item based
on which promo it falls under. For example:

Sheet2:

a b c
1 Promo2 Menu Item2 1.84

Any help on the best way to do this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all of your help.

Beset,
Chad