Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PuzzledbyLists PuzzledbyLists is offline

Default auto populate cell based on previous cell drop down list selectio.

I am trying to auto populate data in a cell based on the selection in the
previous column. I have created two lists - one with the name and one with a
number that is associated with that name. In my data entry fields, I would
like to be able to select the name from the "name list" (I have done this
already), but then I would like the number data entry field to auto populate
to the number associated with the name in the lists that I have created. Any
help would be greatly appreciated