Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
klafert klafert is offline

Default Need help wiht a macro for autofill rows

I have a spreadsheet that has 10915 lines. I am copying the same formula
from row 2 - columns H2..L2 to the next 21 rows then there will be one blank
row and I will copy the same columns for the next 21 rows - blank row again
and so on.

Example:

I highlight row 2 (column H2-L2) Fill down H2:L2 to h23:L23 then I have one
blank row and then I would copy H2-L2 thru H23-l23 to h25-L46 - Hope that is
clear enough for somebody to understand if not let me know.