Terri and Rob

Default combining multiple pages from Web automatically

I'm trying to create a spreadsheet using the Import External Data - Web
Query tool.. The website has a table on it, but it only displays 50
lines of data.. and has a next button.. the URL have an indicator in it
such as http://www.thewebsite.com/datasearch...ge=1.restofurl. (obviously
just an example..) so. I go to page one, and export that table.. then,
I have to go to page 2.
Is there a script? or automated query that I can do that will just go
and grab all the pages (there will be about 75 pages).. instead of doing
it manually?
I tried searching the forum, but could not find the answer... note.. I
have no knowledge of programming.
--
Rob