Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chris Chris is offline

Default I am stupid and don't know what the heck I am doing wrong on this pivot table!!!

I used to have a full head of hair until I made my pivot table!! I am
trying to do the following:

Client Name, Last Shipped,Rep,Control #,File #,Grand Total

My list of clients shows all the detail but then when I hide the
detail, the:

Last Shipped
Rep
Control #
File #
are completely blank.

I still have a grand total of the detail, which is great but I am
trying to Show the most recent Last Last Shipped,Rep,Control #,File #,
along with the Grand Total. I am just looking to just show 1 line. This
really nice lady Deb tried to help me but I am completly clueless to
what she wanted me to do.

Tried outlines but when I refresh the data, everything goes out of
wack. I am losing hope and cannot find a solution to this. Please
help!!!

Chris