Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ExcelQuestion ExcelQuestion is offline

Default I cant find VLOOKUP on my French computer ?

Great thanks very much
I worked out it must be Recherche last night but Im still having trouble - I
am looking up in a different spreadsheet page and it is taking the wrong info
- I've checked that the format is exactly the same because sometimes it will
take the nearest when the figure is written with spaces in in one sheet and
no spaces in the receiving sheet but I cant figure out why it is doing this

"tim m" wrote:

RECHERCHEV

http://xlsgen.arstdesign.com/core/formulas.html

See if that is what you are looking for, and look at the link above as it
seems to have a table with english/french functions.

"excelquestion" wrote:

Hi can you help? I work on a French computer and in the Functions I cant find
VLOOKUP - is it called something else in the French version please?
thanks