Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jtm072979 jtm072979 is offline

Default Not able to print 2 N-Up in Excel...help?

Nick B,
Thanks for the advice but for formatting purposes "we", as in my boss, likes
to keep the charts on separate tabs and then have the print properties set to
(2) N-Up....
I went to Excel help and turned off Page Separator and Cover sheets and it
still doesn't work. The next option I have is setting-up/"figuring out" my
printer driver, but the thing is I haven't switched printers. All the
printers that I am using I have printed (2) N-Up before...

Still baffled...anymore advice on how to set-up/"figure out" my printer
driver would be greatly appreciated.

"Nick B" wrote:

As soon as you go to Properties in the Print dialog box, you are using the
printer's software -- not Excel, so it will be different for the printer you
have selected on the Print dialog. Are the charts on their own "chart sheet"?
If so, can you right-click on them, choose Location and put them both on the
same "worksheet" and rearrange them on the sheet as you'd like?

"jtm072979" wrote:

Excel won't let me print two charts on one page (Print, Properties,
Layout/Watermark, N-Up, 2)...why?

I've done this before but for some reasonit won't let me now