Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Print area defined

If you don't see the dashed lines in normal view, could be you have
ToolsOptionsView "Page Breaks" unchecked.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On 9 Sep 2006 01:00:47 -0700, wrote:

JLatham wrote:
Have you tried
View | Page Break View

" wrote:

I've search the answer to this.... maybe I didn't use the right
keywords.

I've set print areas in 3 sheets, each a little different. I want to
see where they are so I can change them without reseting them and
printing out each one over and over till I get them where I want them
again. Can I set these areas to be outlined some way?

Thanks
Johnnie

That works. I thought there was supposed to be a dash-line around the
print area. I've read where people have tried to get rid of it but not
how to get it.

Anyway, your suggestion is close enough for my purpose. Thanks very
much.

Johnnie