Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick B Nick B is offline

Default Advanced Filter in Excell

I do not believe this can be done. If we knew the exact layout of your file,
a little code could do it. Otherwise your better off in Access or you'll have
to run the Advanced Filter on each sheet, and put the results on a new sheet,
then run the Advanced Filter on that sheet....

"Dougout Doug" wrote:

In excell, I use (Data,Filter,Advanced) to extract filtered data from a list
and copy it to another location, but up until now only on one sheet, no
problem, but now need to same operation from larger database.

Can anyone show me how to use this "ADVANCED FILTER" using a "List Range"
that extends across multiple Sheets in the same workbook?

Dugout Doug