Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Matt Matt is offline

Default Help with referencing please

ooooookay. Thanks so much for the help so far, but i am a complete noob when
it comes to macros. Everything i know about excel is what i have learnt by
playing with it (and a few things i have picked up from here) :P

I have created a LARGE button with the following macro behind it:-

Sub Sortcalls()
'
' Sortcalls Macro
' Macro recorded 09/09/2006 by Matthew.Porter
'

'
Columns("A:B").Select
Range("B1").Activate
Selection.SORT Key1:=Range("B1"), Order1:=xlDescending, Header:=xlGuess, _
OrderCustom:=1, MatchCase:=False, Orientation:=xlTopToBottom
End Sub

Now, That little lot to me may aswell be in chinese because it means nothing
to me. I did what i though was logical to create that, but when I click the
button, it does nothing, not even an error message. :S

any advice again is appreciated

Thanks
Matt

"SteveW" wrote:

Provide them with a BIG button, with a macro behind it that does what you
want

Steve