Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Atheobody Atheobody is offline

Default Schedule a Macro to run every 5 minutes

Thanks! Where speficially is the VBA help for ONTIME. You mean in Excel
help on my Excel program? Or on this forum? I'm still very confused.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

look in the vba help for ONTIME

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Atheobody" wrote in message
Hello,

Can anyone tell me (in real simple terms) how to run a macro every 5
minutes.

I'd like to hit my hot button "Ctr-Q" and then have it run every 5 minutes
for ever (or until I close the spreadsheet).

I already have the macro done, I just need to add the part I'm asking. I
would ask that you "idiot proof" it for me as I've tried to read Chip
Pearson's page but it was too difficult for me to follow.
Thanks,
atheobody