Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dana Schuchman Dana Schuchman is offline

Default Creating a spreadsheet in excel to track inventory

I am in dire need of help!!! I am the office manager of a "new" company, and
we are creating EVERYTHING. I need to know how to create a spreadsheet that
will track the inventory we have. We are like a timeshare for toys company.
So, not only does it need to track how many times a certain "toy" (ie: snow
mobile, waverunner, quad, etc.) went out, but if it is available to reserve
for a certain day. Can someone help me with this?