Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SteveW SteveW is offline

Default Help with referencing please

I meant re-organize the original posters data
Won't worry for now.

We'll move onto the next puzzle.
Steve

On Fri, 08 Sep 2006 10:05:54 +0100, Epinn
wrote:

No, I didn't reorganize the original data. I just copied the cells from
Excel to a table in Word hoping that the alignment will come out better.
Unfortunately, it was worse. So, you thought the second table was
another arrangement/reorganization. No, absolutely not. It was the
exact same worksheet but pasting messed up the Word table (evolved from
the worksheet).

I was wondering if it was because I set HTML for emails and plain text
for posts. Won't worry for now.

Epinn